Salaried GP with a view to partnership - Loxwood Medical Practice
4 to 6 sessions
We are currently seeking a new GP to join our friendly team. Loxwood Medical Practice is a small rural dispensing practice on the West Sussex / Surrey border with a growing list size of around 5,800 patients. Our clinical team includes three full-time partners and a nursing team which includes two nurse practitioners who see minor illnesses and undertake extended roles in chronic disease management. We have a long established team with low staff turnover.
- Highest patient satisfaction ratings in Horsham District two years running
- High QOF achievement
- Training practice for GPs, paramedics, medical students and sixth form work experience
- Lead practice in local practice group and community network
- Supportive learning environment for all staff
- On-site provision of minor surgery, contraceptive services and joint injection
Salary dependent on experience. We have some flexibility on the number and timing of sessions for the right candidate. Interest or qualification in women's health preferred.
For further information, or to come and meet the team please contact:
Suzanne Ashworth (practice manager) by email email@example.com
We are currently looking for 2 new staff to join our front of house teams, click on the poster below for more information