Loxwood Medical Practice- Your partner for a healthier future
Core values and principles
Our core values and principles which guide us are:
Patient-centred: Each patient's individual needs and experience are our first consideration and at the heart of everything we do.
Quality: To provide the highest possible standards of care and treatment to patients with diversity, equity and equality of access.
Premises: To provide our patients with a clean, modern and safe environment when they visit us.
Ethical: To work within an ethical frame work at all times through a policy of openness and transparency.
Innovation: To continually innovate to bring about change for the wellbeing of our patients. These will be met as far as possible as financial resource shall allow.
Teamwork: To work together and support each other for the benefit of our patients.
Staff: To invest in the development of staff to provide a highly skilled work force. Our staff are expected to display compassion, courtesy, professionalism and integrity in all their dealings with patients, their families and with each other.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner.
- Help you make decisions about your health by treating you as an individual.
- Discuss what treatment is available and refer you on to other experts where necessary.
- Act as your advocate and guide, when you need health and social services.
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf.
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn.
In return we ask you to:
- Respect our staff; they always try to do their best for you.
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend.
- Only use the out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which can’t wait until the next day or until after the weekend.
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible.
- Please also let us know when we have done well.
Loxwood Medical Practice