Travel Vaccinations global air travel

Please be advised that our nurses no longer provide a full travel consultation service here. If you intend travelling abroad we will continue to offer basic advice and public health vaccinations in line with current PHE guidance. You will need to complete the form below and send it to us with a minimum of 6 weeks notice prior to your departure date. We have included the contact details of other clinics which can offer travel vaccinations on our travel risk form.

Travel Risk Assessment Form

NHS Vale of York Clinical Commissioning Group - NHS app         How to get a digital NHS Covid Pass | Swansea

If you are travelling overseas, please ensure you have all of the correct Covid passport information relevant to your travel destination. Do not contact us to supply you with a digital QR code as this is only available on the NHS App and out of our control. For guidance on foreign travel and Covid passports you can contact 119 if in the UK or visit

This link shows you how to get your Covid pass on the NHS App. Children from the age of 13 are now eligible to obtain their own NHS App login and digital pass. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to obtain the correct NHS login details for the App. For children aged 12 and under follow the government guidance.

If you experience any technical difficulty locating digital vaccine information on the NHS App, call 119 or visit please do not contact our administration team thank you.

You can also notify NHS England online, of any Covid vaccinations that you have had overseas by visiting this website

Further information about countries and the vaccinations required on the links below: 

Europe Europe & Russia North America North America
Central America Central America South America South America
Caribbean Caribbean Africa Africa
Middle East Middle East Central Asia Central Asia
East Asia East Asia Australasia Australasia and Pacific

Travelling in Europe

If you are travelling to Europe the EU has published useful information for travellers on the European website.

You can find further travel health advice from the following websites:

Fit For Travel

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website